27 January 2013

Book Stack - Jan 2013

Books... have I mention how much I love books?! I L.O.V.E BOOKS SO MUCH! You get the idea. Therefore, I enjoy reading about good or new books that I would be interested in reading.

How awesome is it if my book shelves/stack look like this?
I would love it if my future apartment is like that.
Then I would be in book heaven. hehe

 Here's my first book stack! It's basically every book I have acquired this month. 



Purchased from Book Depository 

The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell 
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman

Borrowed from Library

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Can you believe I have never read any book by Gayle Forman and Lauren Oliver? No, I can't either! They are such amazing author yet I haven't read anything by them. I should be ashamed. Both books are for the Wishlist Challenge.

E-book from Amazon

Sweet 16 by Kate Brian
Evie's Knight by Kimberly Krey
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Also for the Wishlist Challenge)

I am so excited to read all of these books. I have had so many great things and read lots of amazing reviews about them. Let's hope I get time to read while school is still super busy.

I ordered Just One Day by Gayle Forman on Friday. I can't wait for it to arrive. I am really looking forward to reading it. -squee at an awesome book-

1 comment: