14 January 2013

Music Madness Monday: Swedish House Mafia, The Band Perry & Alex Clare

Hello cosy dreamers! I am currently hugging a hot water bottle tightly and try to keep warm as I freeze to death. Since it started snowing again in the UK last night, it's been awfully cold. I can barely feel my toes. But I am warming up. So it's all good. 

Anyhow, I need to apologize that I will have to postpone the East Asian Music favourites of 2012 post to next week. I am sorry but I have been super busy with school so I haven't got the chance to really look through it yet. However, I still have good music favourites for you this week. It's only 3 singles but they are awesome. 


Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia (feat. John Martin) 

I have no idea why I didn't like Swedish House Mafia before. They are actually really cool. I love this song. The lyrics are really meaningful in my opinion. Check it out! 


If I Die Young by The Band Perry

The title of the song sounds a little depressing. Just a little. But the song is great. I just discovered it a few days ago, but I have been listening to it on replay again and again. 


Too Close by Alex Clare 

There was this line that was stuck in my head real bad and I just couldn't figure out which song it was from. The line: "Which way is right, which way is wrong. How do I say that I need to move on?" I just love this line. Anyway, I kept singing the same line over and over again for like 5 minutes by which point Erin noticed and was like: I know what song that is! Then she told me and I was like: OH YEAH! I really like this song. Erin actually recommended me to get Alex Clare's entire album because apparently it is brilliant. I haven't checked it out yet, but I definitely will. 

That is all. Hope you have a lovely week~ 

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Lets follow each other?
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete