14 February 2013

Ingredients For Happy Syrup

Happy Forever Alone Day!

If you are all by yourself and being anything but grumpy, then my friend, you are doing it right.

Yes, Valentine's Day is really overrated. Everyone know that you should treasure the special someone you love every minute of every day. Not just on the 14th of February. I was stuck in school for all day today, so most of you are probably having a better day than moi.


So let's talk about... HAPPY SYRUP! 

To understand what Happy Syrup is, you must know that IT'S NOT REAL! I made it up a while ago because I can. The aim of Happy Syrup is to make you more happy when you are not. It's that simple and self-explanatory.  

Ingredients:

  • Chocolate. A lot of chocolate. I don't care which form is comes it, either it's hot chocolate, chocolate ice-cream or even chocolate cake. It doesn't matter.
  • Rainbows! Seriously. Rainbows makes the world go round and it has pretty colours! 
  • You need a combination of depressingly sad music and super romantic happy music. You need the same amount of each and alternate it on a playlist. One sad then one happy then one sad again. You get my drift. Farewell Sakura by Violence is Savanna (Japanese) is one of my favourite song because it's super sad. The music video says it all.
  • The Notebook. I don't find it sad or romantic or anything but a lot of girls do. Cry while eating doughnuts  Apparently it helps. What is helps with, I have no idea.
  • A soft, squishy pillow. To hug, to cry into or to punch is up to you. Do whatever you want. 
  • Have a girlie night. Maybe? Those are good for cheering up.

Yeah, there probably are more ingredients but I can't really remember them. So there will do.

Side effects: Hyperness. Fatigue. 

You basically can't over doze it because you just get more happy. That's how it works. 

Because it's Valentine's Day, here are things you shouldn't do:

  • Kiss the guy your BFF has a thing for. Seriously, it doesn't go down well.
  • Eat 3 tonnes of sugar. 
  • Revision. I mean who the guy would want to do that?!
  • Play too much video games and forget about the world around you. You shouldn't be doing that anyway.
  • Cry for no reason.

Just a cute thing to cheer people up. :)

Seriously, it's Valentine's Day, so you MUST listen to LOVE by Nat King Cole.

Hope everyone had a lovely day regardless of whether you have that special someone or  alone. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and creative. I just enjoy blogs with lots of nice pictures! I followed you on GFC! Hoping you can come by mine too :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete