10 March 2013

Confessions!

Hey!

I am sort of bored, so here's something kind of interesting!

School Confessions

[x] Talked back to a teacher.
[x] Been kicked out of a class.
[x] Worn your pyjamas to school. It was pyjamas' day! You would wear pyjamas, duh! 
[ ] Had your tooth fall out during school.
[x] Gotten yourself lost in your school.
[x] Broken the dress code in your school. 
About all girls break the dress code. 
[ ] Completely and utterly failed a test. 
I guess 33% doesn't count? 
[x] Left your class without asking anybody.
[ ] Missed a whole week of school for something stupid.
[x] Throw up your lunch in school.
Home Life Confessions

[x] Argue with your parents a lot. 
Not seriously, just things really pointless.  
[ ] Argue with your brother(s) a lot. 
I don't have a brother.
[x] Argue with your sister(s) a lot. 
I have one rather antagonising little sister.
[ ] Do your own laundry.
[x] Cook dinner once in a while. 
My 'while' is quite long. 
[ ] Are loud and obnoxious at home.
[x] Wear pyjamas when you are not going to go anywhere. That or sweatpants and a t-shirt
[x] You sleep in very long. 
[x] All you do is watch television/go on the internet. 
Internet = YES. TV = No. 
[ ] Your parents are divorced.
[ ] Your family makes you cry a lot.
[ ] One or both of your grandparents live with you.
[ ] You can't stand being with your parents. 

Friend Confessions

[ ] You currently dislike one or more of your friends. 
If I don't like them, I don't call them my 'friend'. 
[ ] You are jealous of one or more of your friends. 
Jealousy makes a friendship falls apart, we shouldn't be jealous of our friends in any way. 
[x] You have known a friend your whole life. 
[ ] Your friends are all taller than you. 
Thanks Erin! You are shorter than me :P But you know I love you really. 
[x] You have been ditched by a friend.
[x] You have memorized a friend’s phone number.
[x] You have lost/forgotten a friend’s phone number.
[x] You have been to most of your friend’s houses.
[x] You love most of your friends. 
As I have said, if I don't like them, then they are not my friend.

Habit Confessions

[x] You bite your nails.
[x] You have an odd obsession with knives. Yes, but more so with fire. I love fire. Ask any of my friends and they will tell you how much I am obsessed with fire. 
[ ] You cannot sleep with the door closed.
[x] You cannot sleep with the door open.
[x] There is at least one sound you cannot stand.
[ ] You write stories about mad cannibalistic serial killers.
[x] You are good at telling lies. 
Sort of? You can't really tell that yourself.  

Love Confessions

[ ] You currently like/love someone. 
[ ] You want to kill one of your Ex. 
[ ] You can't stay committed for an unusually long time.
[ ] You get bored of your crush/BF/GF easily.
[ ] A crush/BF/GF has called you self-centered before.
[ ] Your Ex has dumped you for another person. 
[x] You don't want a bf/gf at the moment. 
Yes, I am a boring person. Nothing close to romantic happens in my life.

Personal Opinion Confessions

[ ] You hate George Bush. 
Maybe?  
[ ] Gay marriage is fine by you. 
Don't really have an opinion on gay marriage. So maybe?  
[ ] Boys make better friends than girls do. 
My best friends are girls... So I guess not. But in some areas, boys are easier to talk to. 
[ ] Pink is an ugly colour. 
Pink generally is not ugly, some shades are worst than others, but I think it's fine. 
[x] Needles aren't so horrible.
[ ] Human flesh tastes like fine aged veal. 
I will be shocked if anyone have had human flesh and is admitting it. I will never eat human flesh, even the thought of it is disgusting. 
[ ] You have plenty of secrets. SHHH! I am not going tell you, because then it would be ruined.

"Have You Ever" Confessions

[x] Fallen up the stairs. 
Of course you fall up stairs! That's how normal people do it! 
[x] Had your shoelaces tied together.
[x] Had a nail fall off. 
[x] Captured, Manipulated, or Destroyed a soul.
 It's fun. 
[x] Slapped someone across the face. 
Slapping people is fun! Sort of. 
[ ] Killed someone. 
In my head, many people have died many times. Not in reality.  
[x] Worn something inside out for a whole day.

Anyone interested, totally do it about yourself. It's quite fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment